Hey guys,
I hope that you're all well. I'm here today to show you the products that I've been loving over the last month.
MAC Lipstick in Diva - Matte Finish
This is my first ever MAC liptick. It has a matte finish and it's a dark, cool tones red which is mega vampy and mega eye catching. It has proven to be very long lasting, probably to the matte formula, although it's quite soft when applying it. I have used in two of my recent tutorials:
Glamourous winter makeup : here
Charli XCX inspired makeup: here
Next I have something which I didn't ever see my self using which is a gel eyeliner. This particular one is the L'Oreal Super Liner Gel Intenza in Pure Black. It's super creamy and black and it helps me to create the perfect winged eyeliner look. I also used it in the tutorials mentioned above.
Next up I have an eyeshadow palette which I dreamed about for a long time. It's the Nude-tude palette from the Balm. It has 12 beautiful neutral shades in beautiful packaging. The palette itself is (almost) worth buying just for the packaging. On the front we have a picture of a beautiful bedroom or dressing room and inside of the palette there is 6 lovely, naked ladies whose 'bits' are covered with the eyeshadows. My favourite shades in the palette are 'Stand-offish' which is a shimmery pink, 'Sophisticated' which is a grey-brown shimmery colour and 'Sexy' which is a burgundy matte shade. I will say that all of the shadows are very nicely pigmented. However some of the darker shades like 'Sleek' are a bit harder to blend which is the only downside of the palette.
Next, is another palette from the Balm which I love even more than the first. It's the Balm Voyage palette. It has a some neutral shades as well as some more colourful and interesting shades. As well as that it has 3 creme shades which are good for both the cheeks and the lips. The shadows are buttery and beautifully pigmented and they can create a wonderful variety of looks.
The last product that I have from the Balm is the Mary-Loumanizer which is a champagne coloured highlighter which gives a beautiful glow to the cheeks but doubles up well as an eyeshadow or inner corner highlight. It's a very famous product and it is definitely worth the hype.
The following product was an absolute hit this month. It's the L'Oreal Infallible foundation in 015 Porcelain. It has lovely full coverege and is very buildable and not cakey looking. It is very long lasting and it doesn't go patchy through the course of the day. I will say however, that it doesn't have a matte or satin finish so my skin does look shiny quicker than with foundations of that finish.
Mollie
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment