Hey guys,
I'm back with another tutorial which is one of my favourite posts to create. It gives me a chance to play with makeup and experiment with it. On the other hand it feels really weird doing really bold or glamorous makeup looks first thing in the morning but that's the only time I have good light so I just take it on the chin ;).
The look that I created was inspired by my first MAC lipstick which is Diva. It's a deep, vampy red shade in matte finish. It makes me imagine myself as a more sophisticates and sexy being than what I am and that's what I tried to achieve with this look. I hope you like it.
Face
I primed my face with the Catrice Fine and Prime base to ensure that my foundation applies smoothly.
I then decided to give my face some shape by contouring it with my Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze bonzer. Then to give myself some colour as my nana would say I applied the dusty pink shade from the Sugar and Spice palette from the same brand. I decided to skip using highlighter as the rest of my face was going to be pretty dressed up and went straight onto brows which I filled in with the Fix and Focus kit also from Makeup Revolution. I made my brows a bit more arched than usual as I wanted my eyes to really draw some attention.
Eyes
For this whole look I used the Mac Warm Neutrals palette which I love but it does not get put into use enough.
So I started off by mattifying my lid with a pale matte shad to make blending easier.
I then softly marked my crease with a warm matte brown shade.
I then deepened it with a dark brown shade to really add depth into my eye. I also dragged a little bit of this shade under my lower lash line.
To make the look more mysterious, glamorous and sexy I used black in the outer V of my eye with a pointy blending brush to really give them shape and draw attention.
Then to my eyes look a bit bigger I used a flesh toned eyeliner from Makeup Revolution called the Amazing eye brightener.
I then used a gel liner from L'Oreal in a black shade to create a strong cat-eye and topped this with my favourite mascara which is the NYC Big Bold in Extra Black.
To finish off I applied some falsies and my MAC lipstick in Diva and I was done.
I hope that you likes this post and I'll see you in my next one.
Mollie
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment