Hey guys,
I hope that you're well, I'm much better myself. Well enough to go on a little shopping spree in Primark and grab some bargains. I really love what I got and I hope you like it too. Please enjoy this haul.
Glitter stilettos - in black and gold - £6 each down from £12
White blazer - £7 down from £14
Black high waisted skinny jeans - £10
Burgundy shoes - £6 down from £12
White coat - £10 down from £25
Game of Thrones hoodie - £12
Gold chain cami-top in blue and silver - £3 each down from £6
Earings - £1.50
Necklace - £1.50
Black and white bag - £5 down from £8
Silver bag - £3 down from £6
I hope that you liked this post as much as I enjoyed getting these bargains. I'll see you in my next one.
Mollie
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment