Sunday, January 11, 2015

January Sales Try-on Haul


Hey guys,

I hope that you're all doing well. I decided to treat myself to a little tiny bit of shopping following the recent very stressful and illness ridden weeks. I hope that you like what I bought.

Victoria's Secret

I purchased 2 body mists from Victoria's Secret as they were having a 5 for £30 deal (my friend bought 3 body mists). They're normally sold for about £13 and we got them for £6 so it was a pretty good deal and a good way to try out some new scents.
I purchased the scents Pure Seduction which is a really sweet and feminine scent and Mango Temptation which is a fruity scent. I prefer the latter from the two but they're both really lovely.




Boots

I also went scent hunting in Boots as their Christmas sets were 50% off or more. I ended up snatching the Daisy by Marc Jacobs set from the shelf. I use the word snatch as the shelf was empty but a girl put her set down and I pushed through the crowd to get it. Not my proudest moment. 
Price: around £35




Shoes

I also bought a few pairs of shoes from various places. What can I say I love me some good shoes.
First I got this cute pair of navy, velvet flat from New Look with really deep toe cleavage which I have grown fond of after buying these babies.
Price: £7




I also got the bargain of the year with this awesome pair of Kickers. They are a statement, chunky, 90's influenced, sort of industrial but feminine boots. The deal was so good that the guy at the till had to scan the box twice as he couldn't belive it himself. They were marked down from £85 to only £30. 




The last pair of shoes that I got was from the courtesy of my lovely boyfriend and they were not on sale. They're these awesome holographic, burgundy Vans. They make any outfit look super super cool but still effortless and I absolutely love them.




Clothes - Ark

I also made a lovely little order on Ark which is one of my favourite stores. It's got a similar vibe to Urban Outfitters which I love but much more affordable prices. Pretty much everything on sale was on par with Primark. I have bought 3 other items which I'm not showing in this haul as 2 don't fit me and one is an amazing white body con dress but I have to buy special underwear before I can wear it out.

Sunflower dress: Size - Medium, Price - £12
Denim Boyfriend Batwing Jacket : Size - 12, Price - £18




 Velvet crop top: Size - 6, Price - £10
Poker face: Priceless




 Tartan swing dress : Size - 10, Price - £15




 Hype sweater dress: Size - 12, Price - £18






That's it for my little purchases guys. I hope that you enjoyed my haul and that you don't mind my derpy face. The 'photographer' didn't take too many shots so I didn't have much to work with and I felt awkward when we were taking the pictures. I'll see you in my next post.

Mollie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment