Sunday, December 14, 2014

Week 4


Hey guys,

It's finally an end to a crappy, crappy week. It did have a few nice moments but other than that it was cramped with work, bad weather and an absolute disaster. But now it's finally winter break and I have more work, yay (not really yay, more like yuck) but I get to do it from the comfort of my home, without having to embrace the horrible weather that's lurking around every corner. For now let's go through a quick rundown of this week. 

Fun library times -.- 


RIP laptop charger, you will be missed



 Bun-ny times ;)



Night in with my bestie with Chinese and watching friends




 Once upon a time mid-season finale

 

I made chicken wraps with nando's peri-peri sauce - it was so good


 SO MUCH RAIN


I love Taylor's song, Blank Space - totally obsessed


Makeup tutorial preview coming soon



 Sansa was being cute




 They tried to pose for me



Pamper night :)




 Sunday = coursework day



That's it for this week, didn't get too many shots. I'll see you next week, when something more exciting will be happening hopefully.

Mollie
xx










No comments:

Post a Comment