Monday, December 8, 2014

Week 3


Hey guys,

I'm here today with another blog post about my week. To be honest last week was not all that eventful, a lot of work and a lot of Christmas shopping. I had a really fun Saturday night as I went out with some friends but I paid the price on Sunday when I slept till 2 pm ( I normally wake up before 9 even on weekends) and had a massive hangover. Blee yuck. Well that's about it. Enjoy the pictures.

UGG kind of a day


So many notes




 New lipstick and playing with makeup



Braids whoop


More uni work - it never ends


Basic noodle soup is basic




 Subway lunch on my own - the coffee was cold to top it all off






 Pizza night :P

Face mask made me feel like Patric Bateman from Amercian Psycho




 My skin felt good the next day



 Rainbow :)



 Big mac one for me and one for a friend - yes it was naughty 



I need these Vans - mum please



 Sneak peak - tutorial coming soon


New book - Gril Online by Zoe Sugg - can't wait to read it


 Drunk selfie


I hope that you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one :)

Mollie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment