Monday, December 1, 2014

Week 2


Hey Guys,

Happy 1st of December! I hope that you're all well. Last week was all sorts of jumbled up, not much intresting things going on, just a lot Christmas shopping and decorations. Here's a picture rundown of what happened. I hope you enjoy.

Finished reading the first book in the Vampire Academy series and started the second one (which I also finished).


Morning Workout Whoop


Red lipstick and a white jumper put me in a winter mood <3


Wardrobe Cleaning :/


Food Shop yum yum


The boyfriend got a new phone so we took a selfie


I painted my nails for the first time in two months and yes I suck at painting nails


Polish apple and cinnamon doughnut


Christmas decorations in town 




Home and town centre decorated 




Made some yummy noodles



Shopping Day <3


Coca- Cola Christmas Truck 


Got myself a cheeky treat from Boots - it smells devine


The pressies are slowly piling up 


No comments:

Post a Comment