Monday, December 1, 2014

November in Outfits


Hey guys, 

Can you believe it's December already? What?! Haha This is the penultimate post in the series this year, which sounds so scary. Anyway. I hope you had a good month, as I had a brilliant one, and that you're as excited for December as I am. For now, here's what I wore in November.

London Throwback: Cardigan - H'n'M and everything else - Primark



 Comfy day : Cardigan and Top - Thrifted, Skirt - House, Boots - Primark


Flannel day - Shirt - Property of The Boyfriend, Dress - H'n'M, shoes SinSay


Flower Power : Shoes - House, everything else - Primark



Boring :P : Shoes - House, everything else Primark


Primark shopping day in a Primark Outfit :P



New Jumper: Jumper - Primark, Jeans - Bershka, Choker - Primark, Shoes - Primark
Haul here



New Coat: Whole outfit from Primark


The Pretty Reckless concert: Dress- Primark, Shoes - SinSay - GRWM post here



It's not the samee jumper: I have two practicically identical grey jumpers from Primark, the only difference is the texture. I only reaslised that on the day :/ Jumper  and Skirt - Primark, Shoes - Just Fab



Oldie but goodie: Jumper - Thrifted, Jacket - Primark, Jeans - Bershka, Shoes - SinSay


Fuzzy Comfort - Jumper - Primark, Jeans - Bershka, Shoes - Primark



White Jumper - Jumper - Thrifted, Jeans - Bershka, everything else - Primark




Collar : Dress - New Look, Jumper - Republic



 Minion Day: Clothes - Primark, Shoes - House



Christams Shopping <3 : Top  - Ark, Hat - H 'n' M, Jeans - Bershka, Shoes - New Look




No comments:

Post a Comment