Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 1


Hey guys,

I hope that you're all well. I'm here today with a new post idea. Basically it'll be a insight into what I get up to in my week through pictures and captions. I hope that you like this new way of 'snooping' around my life. 


Primark shopping trip - haul post here.



Nandos with Ewelina <3



 Cheeky chocolate treats <3


Uni work on a Monday morning before lectures 


My concert tickets for the Pretty Reckless Arrived <3


Yummy and healthy breakfast 


Concert look - GRWM here


I was so Taylor Momsen - it was surreal - best night of my life


Lunch and a treat with my bestie <3




Had a chill out session with Arya and Sansa <3



And yes this is how I spent my Saturday night - writing a piece of coursework 



Sunday night with a new book and The Sims 4







I hope that you liked this post and I'll see you in my next one.

Mollie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment