Hey guys,
I hope that you're all way. On Wednesday I went to see The Pretty Reckless, on of my favourite bands, in Manchester. I had the absolute time of my life. The look that I opted for was very smokey, smudged and bold. I think that it could be made more wearable with a lighter lip. This is how I got ready and I hope you enjoy :)
Step 1 - Face
Fine and Prime primer from Catrice as the base
The One foundation from Makeup Revolution in Shade 3 - good coverage but a lightweight feeling on the face
Maybelline Eye Eraser Concealer under the eyes, on the forehead and chin
Inglot eye primer all over the upper and lower lid to keep those eye shadows in place
Rimmel Stay Matter Powder in Transparent all over the face to keep the products from budging.
Heavy contour with the Ultimate Bronze bronzer from Makeup Revolution
Dusty pink blush from the Ultra Blush and Contour Palette in Sugar and Spice from Makeup Revolution
Eyebrows filled in with the Brow Shape and Fix Kit in Dark from Makeup Revolution
*I used multiple eyeshadow palettes for this look. Since this isn't a tutorial I won't be naming each and everyone of them. Instead I'll just describe the shades used.*
So firstly I blended in a warm brown colour all over the crease and under the eye. I made sure that it was a smokey wash of colour.
I then applied a shimmery red-y, burgundy colour all over the lid and the crease as well us underneath the eye.
I then applied a black eyeshadow over my upper and lower lashlines and smudged it out to make the look more smokey and messy.
I then applied some felt tip liner on my water line just to darken up the eye.
I then decided to add more of the previous eyeshadows on top and blended them out very low down.
I then applied two heavy coats of my favourite mascara on top of my upper and lower lashes.
Then it was time to do my hair. I started off by brushing through it and applying a heat protection spray VERY generously.
I then separated my hair into two sections, an upper and a lower one, and straightened each one separately. To finish off I applied some hairspray.
Then I applied some black lipstick from Makeup revolution, I think it was in the colour called Black Heart.
Then I got dressed (you'll be able to see what I wore in my November in Outfits post) and I looked something like this.
But of course I couldn't leave it at that, so I added black dots to my forehead, because why not. And that was the finished look.
I hope that you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one :)
Mollie xx
No comments:
Post a Comment