Thursday, November 20, 2014

November Primark Haul


Hey guys,

I hope that you're all well. Last weekend me and my friend Ewelina decided to have a lovely girly day and we headed to Manchester. And of course, one thing led to another and we ended up shopping at Primark and buying a few things. Here's a quick look at them :)



Top - £8


Boyfriend Jeans - £7 (marked down from £15)

Btw I do not plan of wearing this top and jeans together, I do realise I don't look like that. It was just put together like this for the sake of an idea and convenience



Necklace - £4


Shoes aka my new babies - £10 (marked down from £20)





Jumper -  £14


Necklace - £3






Coat aka the best find EVER - £25 
Spent the whole day looking for it and then when I was about to leave the shop there it was, a lonely pink coat in my size :D Fate


Turtle neck - £4

I hope you enjoyed looking at the items that I purchased. I'll see you in my next post

Mollie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment