Sunday, November 16, 2014

Romatic Purple Smokey Eye


Hey guys,

I'm back with another tutorial. I had some time to play around with makeup and I thought that I'd share my creation with you. I think this look is perfect for a date as the colours, pinks and purples, are associated with a romantic environment. I hope you enjoy and try this look out.

Step 1

I stared out by priming my clean and moisturised face with my Catrice Prime and Fine primer to make my makeup last a bit longer.




Then I applied my Makeup Revolution The One Foundation in Shade 3 all over my face to even out my skin tone. This product provided very good coverage without being heavy, it's super super light weight yet very natural in it's appearance.





Then I applied my Maybelline Eye Eraser Concealer on my dark circles to cover them and my Catrice Camouflage Cream Concealer in Ivory on my imperfections to make my skin seem that little bit nicer.


Normally at this point I'd powder my face, but today I opted for a cream blush. I used one from Makeup Revolution in the colour Rose Cream which is a dark, dusty pink. I applied it and blended it out my my fingers.





 And then I finished off my face by powdering with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.




 I then contoured my face with the Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze Bronzer and applied the Ultra Baked Highlighter in Peach Lights to the tops of my cheek bones for a little bit of glow.










And then it was eyebrow game time :PI used the Eyebrow Shaping Kit in Dark from Makeup Revolution as per usual.



Eye makeup

I applied a pale yellow eyeshadow from the Essential Mattes palette from Makeup Revolution all over my lid and up to my eyebrow.





 Then I applied a purpley, browny colour from the Iconic 3 palette from the same brand  to my crease to define it.



Next I added a very dark brown eyeshadow to the outer parts of my eyes and on the bottom lash line and blended it out to make sure everything was smudged out.



I then applied a light purple eyeshadow with a wet brush from the Essential Mattes palette all over my lid.



 On top of that I applied a sparkling pink eyeshadow from the Iconic 3 palette.




I then applied a black eyeshadow along my top and bottom lash line and smudged it out to make the look more smokey and give my eyes more definition. 



I finished off the eyes I applied two coats of my favourite mascara, the NYC Big Bold in Extra Black.




I then applied a liquid lipstick from Max Factor in a pinky, mouvey shade (Kylie Jenner sort of shade) and I was done




I hope that you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one.

Mollie
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment