Saturday, August 2, 2014

June and July Favourites 2014


Hey guys,

I'm here today to share with you my June and July favourites. I combined the favourites for those two months as I did not have enough new favourite products in the former month. I hope you enjoy this post.

Fashion

 Bowler Hat - I've literately been obsessed with this hat from H'n'M. I found that it just gives a very cool vibe to any outfit and I (still) can't stop wearing it.
 My flower crown purchased in Primark. I wore this on the hotter days when I couldn't wear my bowler hat. It gave my outfits a Lana Del Rey/festival vibe with which I've been in love with this season.










 These chunky sandals are the most cute, perfect and comfy pair of summer footwear I have ever owned. I walked over 10 miles in them and my feet didn't hurt and I didn't have blisters. They are just amazing.

 This pair of Urban Outfitters sunglasses came to a bargainous £5 in the sale that the shop carried and they are the most stunning pair of sunglasses I ever owned. The metal detailing is beyond beautiful and the shape of them gives them a very unique edge . I'm completely in love and I've been wearing them like crazy.






Beauty

 My first bauty favourite for the months of June and July was an oldie but goodie. It was my L'Oreal TRUE MATCH foundation in N1 Ivory. I forgot how much I loved this foundation and I've gone back to it recently. I found that it gives a very natural effect when applied with a stiffling brush like the one in the picture on the left. This foundation just makes my skin look beyond amazing.
 My next favourite was the Make Up Revolution Flawless 32 shade palette (full review and swatches coming very very soon). I just think this palette is flawless ( fat pun). The colours and the textures of the shadows are very workable and they allow me to create a great variety of looks.











I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment