Thursday, July 31, 2014

A few outfits...

Hey guys,

I'm here today to show you some of the outfits I've worn in the last 2 months aka in June and July. Unfortunately it's not very many because I was working and I had to wear a uniform so I just didn't have too many opportunities to dress up and it's not always guaranteed that when I do I'll snap a picture. Nonetheless I hope you enjoy.

 
 Necklace - Primark
Top - Primark ( The one and only time I wore it cos it ripped :/)
Skirt - Topshop
Flats - Primark
 Dress - Local 'everything 5 pounds' boutique - I've had it for 3 or 4 years so it was a beautiful bargain
 Necklace - Primark
Dress - Primark
Underwear (lines) to be ignored ;)
Bag - River Island
Shoes - Local boutique but similar ones are available in Newlook

 Hat - H'n'M
Bag - River Island
Top, Skirt (worn back to front cos why not) and shoes - Primark
 Flower Crown - Primark
Dress Urban Outfitters
 Necklace - Primark
Watch - Primark
Top - Zara
Pants - Primark
Shoes (same chunky sandals as seen in the grey Primark dress) - Local Boutique
Top - New Look
Shorts - ARK
Watch - Primark
Shoes - Primark















I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in my next one very soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment