Sunday, February 28, 2016

Glam and Dramatic Evening Look


Hey guys,

I'm back with another makeup look using the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro palette. Like I said in my last post, I want to use this palette for multiple looks , this being the third one, to illustrate that you don't need a million palettes to create versatile looks. I hope you like it.


Base
I started off by doing my base and brows off camera. Here's what I used:
L'Oreal Infallible 24H Matte foundation in Porcelain 010
Catrice Camouflage Cream in 010 Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Inglot 378 eyeshadow
Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown



Contour

For contour, like always, I used the Bahama Mama Bronzer from the Balm with the Zoeva 109 Luxe Face Paint Brush.


To bronze up my face I used the Ultra Bronze bronzer from Makeup Revolution with a fluffy Eco Tools Face Brush.


To contour my nose, I used the same brush a product as I did for the rest of my contour.


For blush, I used the Sugar and Spice Blush and Contour Palette from Makeup Revolution. I used the top two dusty pink shades together and applied them with  the Zoeva 126 Luxe Cheek Finish brush.



For highlight, I used the Highlight palette by the same brand and I used the yellow shade. I applied it to the top of my cheekbones with a fluffy blending brush.



Eyes

Like I said, for this look I used the Iconic Pro palette from Makeup Revolution. I started out by using the shade Ghost (Matte white) from my crease upto my brow to make other colours stand our more and to highlight my brow bone.


As my transition shade I used Fade (pale grey-brown matte shade) in my crease with the MAC 217 brush. I extended this really far out and created a subtle V shape.


On my lid I used a lip brush (which is indicative from the fact that it is stained red) and the shade Player (grey sparking colour with a brown undertone). I patted this shade in slowly to avoid fallout and extended it out to create a V shape.





To deepen the crease and create a more dramatic V shape I used the shade Pitch (black matte) with a dense blending brush. I extended this shade quite far out.



To warm up the crease and to blend out the black, I used the shade afflicted (dark, matte brown) with the Zoeva 228 Luxe Crease Brush.


I then went back with the MAC 217 brush and the shade Fade to soften any places where the colour was too intense and the transition wasn't smooth


To clean up any fallout I used my foundation brush. This also sharpened the edge of the shadow.


On my lower lashline I decided I wanted to add warmth to the look and I used the shade Getter (gold shade) very generously along it and along the edge of the top eyeshadows.


I then used the L'Oreal Gel Intenza gel liner to create a dramatic wing. I also created an inner wing by drawing a little V shape in my inner corner. This added more drama to the look and it made my eyes look bigger.



I then used the Better Than Sex mascara from Too Faced and dramatic false lashes from Eye Candy (model 09).

Lips

For my lips, I used the MUA Luze Velvet Lip Lacquer in the shade Tranquility (a very browny nude shade).


Finished look























I hope you guys like this look and try it out for yourselves. I'll see you in my next post 

Mollie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment