Saturday, January 16, 2016

Everyday Winter Makeup Routine


Hey guys,

Hope you're well. I'm here to show you my everyday day makeup routine to which I have been sticking to over the past few weeks. I wear it when I have a little bit more time to do my makeup and when I'm not in 'potato mode' i.e. no makeup, bun and a whole lot of Netflix. I hope you enjoy.



I always start off with a clean and moisturised face.

I then dot a generous amount of the L'Oreal Infallible 24H Matte Foundation in 10 Porcelain all over my face and blend it out with the Zoeva 104 Buffer Brush.





I then add the Catrice Camouflage Cream in Ivory under my eyes and on any imperfections and blend it out with my fingers.


To set everything in place I use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparent using the Real Techniques Face Powder Brush.


To contour my face I use the Bahama Mama Bronzer from The Balm in the hollows of my cheeks with the Zoeva 109 Luxe Face Paint Brush. I also use whatever is left on the brush to slightly define my nose.



To bronze up my face I use the Ultra Bronze bronzer from Makeup Revolution on my temples and on the tops of my cheekbones with a fluffy angled brush from Coastal Scents.


For my blush I use the shade Treat from Makeup Revolution on the apples of my cheeks with the Zoeva 126 Luxe Cheek Finish brush.


For my highlighter I use the Highlight palette by the same brand. I use the gold shade from it and apply it to the top of my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose and my Cupid's bow with a fluffy blending brush from Coastal Scents which I then use to blend it into the skin.


To start off my brows, I run a spoolie through them to get the excess foundation and powder out of them and to shape them.



To fill my eyebrows in I use the shade 378 from Inglot and the 322 Brow Line brush from Zoeva. I begin my drawing two lines along the bottom of my brow and then two lines along the top. I then fill everything in between them with short brush strokes.





To set them in place and to make the front look a bit more hairy I use the Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown.


For my eyeshadow I use the Iconic Pro palette from Makeup Revolution. I begin by highlighting my browbone with the shade Ghost which is a matte white.


To start defining my crease I use the shade Fade which is a pale taupe colour which I blend in using the MAC 217 brush. I also blend along my lower lash line.



Then with the Zoeva 228 Luxe Crease Brush I blend in the colour Drama which is a medium brown matte into my crease.



To darken my crease I use the shade Afflicted which is a dark brown matte colour with a small, round blending brush.






I also run the same shade along my lower lashline with the Zoeva 226 Smudger Brush. 


On my lid I used the shade Stage with the Zoeva 234 Luxe Smoky Shader brush which is a red, copper colour.


I then used a small, flat brush from Coastal Scents to highlight the corner of my eye and my brow bone with the shade Need.



Recently, I have been using a black shadow instead of eyeliner to create my wing as it looks a little bit softer. Here, I used the shade Pitch with a 317 Wing Liner Zoeva brush to do so.



For my mascara, I used two generous layers of the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara on my top on bottom lashes.


To finish off my makeup I use the Bouroijs Rouge Edition Velvet liquid lipstick in 07 Nude-ist.


Finished Look:













I hope that you guys like the look and that you check out some of the products I mentioned. I'll see you in my next post.

Mollie
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment