I'm here today to show you my recent everyday makeup look that is perfect for autumn. It's dark, matte and super easy to create. I hope you like it.
Base
I start off by priming my face with the BeautyBay primer. I blend it in with my fingers to smooth out my skin and create an even base for my foundation.
Next I apply the L'Oreal True Match foundation in the colour N1 Ivory all over my face. I blend this out with the Zoeva 104 Buffer Brush.
I then conceal my dark circles and any imperfections that are peaking through with the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. I blend this in with my fingers as this melts the product and makes it adhere to the skin better.
As always, I set my base with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder and the Real Techniques powder brush.
Contour
To contour my cheekbones, I use the Zoeva 109 Luxe Face Paint brush and the Bahama Mama Bronzer by The Balm. To contour the rest of my face I use the same product but I apply it with a fluffy contouring brush from Coastal Scents.
For my blush I used the Makeup Revolution blush in Treat which is a peach shade with a Zoeva 126 Luxe Cheek Finish brush.
To add glow to the top of my cheek bones I use the same brush and the Mary-Lou Manizer by The Balm.
Eyes
I start my eye makeup by filling in my brows with the Zoeva 322 Brow Line brush and shade 378 from Inglot.
For my eyeshadow look I use the Meet Matt(e) Nude palette by The Balm.
To highlight and matify my brow bone, I used the shade Matt Malloy.
Then, I gently mark my crease with the Matt Singh shade and the Mac 217 brush.
To further define the crease I use the Zoeva 228 Luxe Crease brush and the shade Matt Rosen.
I also use the same shade along my lower lashline to further define my eye.
Next, I blend the shade Matt Garcia all over my lid.
To open up my eye and brighten it, I used the shade Matt Malloy in my inner corners.
I then applied some winged liner along my lashline with the L'Oreal gel liner.
To finish off the eyes, I applied the NYC Big Bold Mascara in Extra black to my lashes, followed by the NYC Volume By Lash Mascara.
Lips
For my lips I used the Essence Lipliner in 08 Red blush and the Mac Diva lipstick.
Finished Look
Mollie
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment