Thursday, September 3, 2015

Current Beauty Favourites


Hey guys,

I'm here today to show you some of my current makeup favourites. I've not done a monthly beauty favourites post in forever so the bits that I am going to show you are the best of the best from the recent months. I hope you enjoy.

L'Oreal Infallible 24H - Matte foundation 
Shade 10 Porcelain

This has been THE foundation of the past months and it is officially my favourite foundation of all time. It has high coverage, it's long lasting and very, very matte. It hits all the points that I look for in a foundation. My favourite thing about it is that as it wears throughout the day, it gets glowy in the most amazing way. It looks super healthy and natural and not greasy what so ever. It's simply a fail proof and I highly recommend it. 



Zoeva Vol. 2 Rose Golden Brush Set

So, I got this brush set not to long ago but I fell in love the second I saw and used it. Can we just note how pretty it is? Apart from how beautiful it looks, it is also incredibly soft. The brushes are incredibly well balanced and as a result they are a pleasure to use. Another thing to note about this brush set is that there is no useless brushes or brushes that are exactly the same. So great value for money.


I have three favourite brushes from this set. My first favourite brush is the 322 Brown Line brush (far left below). I use it to fill in my brows and it works wonders. It packs on the colour, is very precise and it makes my eyebrows look on fleek. The 228 Luxe Crease is the second brush that is my bestest from this set. It's a pointed, fluffy blending brush and it makes blending so easy. I can define my crease with it, my outer V and so on. It can do pretty much a whole eye look all by itself. My last pick is the 109 Luxe Face paint brush. It's a flat brush perfect for contouring, kind of similar to the one by NARS but far less expensive. It gives the sharpest contour ever with no effort at all.



BeautyBay Foundation Primer

I got this primer as a freebie when I ordered my Zoeva brushes and it turned out to be pretty awesome. It's silicone based so it smooths out my face and fills in my pores so my foundation doesn't sink into them. What took me by surprise was that it didn't make my face greasy. Usually when I use primers such as this one, my face gets greasy in no time but this  absolutely doesn't have such an effect. 


NYC Big Bold Volume By The Lash and NYC Big Bold Mascaras

This is a killer mascara combo. As a lot of you may know I've loved the NYC Big Bold mascara for 2 or 3 years now. Recently however, I purchased the Volume By Lash version and together they work wonders. The original makes my lashes super thick and the volume by lash separates them and makes them even longer. I definitively recommend trying this combo out.


Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 palette

This has been my favourite day and night palette for the last 3 months or so. It has 8 matte shades and 8 shimmery shades, ranging from neutrals to a couple pops of colour. They're all amazingly pigmented shades and they can do any look. I've travelled with this palette so I can say that for definite.  



Inglot Eyeshadows in 358 and 378

I've been using this eyeshadow combo to fill in my eyebrows in recent months. As these shades are completely cool toned, they compliment my hair colour extremely well and make my brows look on fleek.


Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette

This is also a very recent addition to my makeup collection but it's already a love. This palette has 12 shades, 4 of which are matte and the rest are shimmery. As the name suggests, this palette is perfect for a smoky eye. They're all gorgeously pigmented and look stunning on the lid. The downside is that some of the shades have a lot of fallout and sometimes they blend a little too well together. I've recently created a look using this palette which you can check out here.





That's all for this post guys. I hope that you liked it and that I got you interested in some cool makeup products. I'll see you next time.

Mollie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment