Hey guys,
I hope you're all well. The weather outside today is absolutely miserable and I have to go into town and run some errands. I'm not looking forward to that whatsoever. To get myself a bit of a kick of the bum I thought I would create a long-lasting makeup look inspired by what's going on outside. So dark and grey. Fortunately that translates beautifully onto the eyes. I'm quite happy with the way this look turned out and I hope you like it too.
Let's get started :)
I started off by creating a smooth face for my foundation with the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser. It's a silicone based primer so it makes my skin feel very smooth and soft and it fills up any enlarged pores which helps the foundation to go on more evenly.
Then I applied my favourite foundation which is the L'Oreal Infallible foundation in 015 Porcelain to get a super even finish on my skin which will last all day.
Next I applied the Catrice Camoflage Cream concealer in Ivory under my eyes to cover my dark circles and on any imperfections that were still shining through.
Then I decided to use a cream blush as they last longer and look more natural on the skin. I opted for the Makeup Revolution Cream Blush in Rose Cream which as the name suggests is a pinky dusty rose colour.
Next I powdered my face with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparent to set everything in place and to stop my face from looking like a greasy disco ball.
To contour my face I used the Makeup Revolution bronzer in Ultra Bronze.
Then off-camera I filled in my eyebrows using Inglot eyeshadows in 358 and 378.
To start off my eyelook I used the Inglot eyeshadow in 354 which is a matte pale yellow shade. I applied this above my crease up to my eyebrow to allow other shadows to blend more easily.
For the rest of my eyeshadow look I used the Makeup Revolution Run Boy Run palette.
To start defining my crease I used the shade Girl on Fire which is a matte pinky neutral colour. I extended it almost to the tip of my eyebrow in a pointy shape to make my eyes seem longer and more feline.
Then I applied You Are Finally Mine which is a darker pinky-brown colour with a more precise blending brush also in my crease and extending it as far out as the other shade. I also blended some of this colour along my lower lash line.
Over that shade I applied Sun Will Be Guiding You and I really smoked out this shade.
Next I popped in the shade called Another Day which is a very dark shimmery brown into the outer V of my eye and on the outer half of my lower lash line.
To complete the look I used the shade World is Not Meant For You on the middle of my eyelid and the shade Hide Behind Me in the inner corner of my eyelid.
To highlight my eyes I used the shade Running is Victory under my brow bone and in my lower inner corner.
To finish off the eyes I applied some winged liner with the L'Oreal Gel Intenza eyeliner and I applied the NYC Big Bold Mascara for super dramatic lashes.
For a little bit of glow I applied the Mary Lou-manizer from the Balm to my cheek bones and on my cupid's bow.
As my lipstick I chose Mystify from Makeup Revolution which I blotted off in order to just get a wash of colour on my lips.
Here's the finished look:
I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one.
Mollie
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment