Hey guys,
welcome to day 6 with Mollie's cup of tea. I'm here today with something that something that sounds a lot worse than what it actually is which is the Selfie Tag. Despite the title making it sound conceded and based around the 'art' of taking the perfect self-portrait, the questions are actually quite fun and sweet. I hope you like it.
1. What is your best physical feature?
3 things really stand out to me:
- my eyes - they're almond shaped and blue but the have a bit of yellow surrounding the pupil and brown around the edges. So I think they're quite interesting and that what I like them
- my legs - although not the slimmest, they're shapely and VERY long. I'm very tall and my waist is directly under my rib cage, then I have my hips and then it's legs, legs legs. I like the fact that they don't look stubby when I'm wearing a dress, especially a midi one, and flats. However I do find it hard to find jeans that fit me. My favourite ones from Bershka just ripped so I'm on a hunt for a new pair :/
- my bum - bit random and weird to mention but I do like it :P It's big and perky and looks awesome in jeans. The only thing is that it's 3 whole sizes bigger then my waist ( shout out for curves) so it's an addition in my struggle to find well fitting jeans.
2. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
Italy.I don't have a bucket list but if I did travelling around Italy would be at the top of it. It's a beautiful country with long and interesting history, extensive culture, known for its shoes and fashion as well as the love of curvy women and of course Italian food rocks. Like gimme me pasta everyday and I'll be happy since there so many variations and combos with it.
3. What do you need when you feel sick?
Ironically enough, I am currently very ill and it sucks popsickles. The one thing I need when I feel sick is for me not to feel sick. I hate missing out on uni and being stuck in bed coughing and spitting out phlem. Yuck!!!
Other then that I need an endless supply of coffee and tea and my laptop and I'm somewhat ok with staying in bed.
Educate yourselves about the rest of the world. From what I see in movies, shows, youtube videos and various places on the internet it seems to me that American's are very conceded and tend to overlook the rest of the world. I mean they do generalise 50 countries as 'Europe' and from what I can see they can't name a quarter of them. To me it's just ignorant and makes smart people seem a lot more simple than what they actually are.
5. What animal do you think you were in your past life?
A guinea pig, duh.
6. If you could travel back in time what would you change?
Well, I wouldn't change my own time line because that could mess up my present and my future. I think that I would go back to the time when inequality was created and eradicate it. That way I think a lot of lives would be spared throughout history. So I would never write any essays on genocide and sob my eyes out(because it's sad not and horrible not because I have to write to an essay).
7. What do you do for fun on weekends?
-sleep
-shop
-write blog posts
-visit my friends
-have my friends visit me
-go on nights out and drink too much
-binge watch youtube and netflix
-deep clean my house
8. What's your biggest workplace petpeeve?
Well I'm not working at the moment and am studying a uni instead. My biggest pet peeve at uni is people being show offs. Don't get me wrong, putting your hand up and answering questions or coming out with witty insight is perfectly good and I do it myself. I get annoyed however when people decide to interrupt others to make their own point which they think is better or when they do that to the tutor or when they go on and on and don't let anyone else speak. Egh.
9. I wouldn't be caught dead without... my intelligence. One of my biggest fears is waking up one day and being plain old stupid. Oh lord please no.
10. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
To make sure that everyone is fed and in good shape. No starvation or morbid obesity and maybe I could shed a few pounds in the process.
That's it for tonight's post. I hope you like it. See you tomorrow.
Mollie
xx





No comments:
Post a Comment