Saturday, February 7, 2015

Top 10 under £10


Hey guys,

I hope that you're all well. I'm here today to share with you my favourite products under £10. Some (if not all) you might already know from my previous post but I thought that it be far more helpful and interesting if I gathered them all together and showed them to you. I skipped a few of my more obvious favourites that I rave about constantly such as the Rimmel Stay Matte powder so that I could showcase the products that I don't about as much but love just as much. I hope you enjoy.



1. Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice

This beautiful blush palette consists of 6 blushes and 2 highlighters. That in itself is great value for money. It has 2 dusty pink shades, 3 true pinks and a peachy pink as well as a white and pink highlighter. They are all very nicely pigmented which means that you don't need a lot for it to show but also that it's hard to 'hurt' yourself when using them i.e. apply too much. 


 2. L'Oreal Infallible Foundation £9.99

This is my foundation discovery of this year (so far), although I think that it will be hard to beat. It is really buildable with medium to really, really high coverage aka flawless skin. I barely have to use concealer with this. It has a satin finish so it would work well on majority of skin types. I have oily combination skin and it stays looking great all day long. 


3. Makeup Revolution Ultra 32 Eyeshadow Palette in Flawless £8

This palette consists of, as the name suggests, 32 neutral eyeshadows ranging from matte to shimmer. All the colours have a lovely amount of pigmentation and they blend very easily. They wear perfectly all day long without fading or creasing. As you can see from the pictures this palette is very well loved and I think that it is an absolute bargain for the price.


4. Maybelline Colour Tattoo £4.99

This product is an individual cream eyeshadow. I have it in the colour 50 Eternal silver but I need to buy more ASAP. I use it as an eyeshadow base for any sparkling looks that I do but I know that it works perfectly as an eyeshadow on its own. It's very nicely pigmented, creamy and blendable and it wears perfectly all day without creasing which is impressive considering that this is a cream.


6. Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze Bronzer £3

A bronzer that works well on us pale folks at a super affordable price. Very blendable, buildable and perfect for contouring. Simply ticking all the boxes.


7. L'Oreal Colour Infallible Eyeshadows £6.99

This product is not a typical eyeshadow. It's not a pigment either, it's sort of a pressed pigment. It's very pigmented and an absolute pleasure to use. I definitively need to buy more shades of these.


8. Makeup Revolution Focus and Fix Eyebrow Shaping Kit £2.50

This little palette consist of an eyebrow wax which help to fill in the blanks and to tame stray hair as well as helping to keep the eyeshadows in place. It also consists of 3 eyeshadows (eye brow colours?) ranging from light to dark so that you can get a great match.


 9. Catrice camouflage cream around £3.50

This a super creamy, high coverage concealer. It covers everything from dark circles and redness to spots. I will say that is creases slightly under the eyes unless it is very well powdered but that has to do with its creaminess I think. It is an absolute must have.


10. MaxFactor Miracle Touch Blush £6.99

Another blush product. This time it's a cream blush. It's very nicely pigmented and easy to blend. I think that creamy blushes, especially this one give a more natural effect than powder ones which is why I love them. If you have normal or dry skin you can wear this without powdering over it which means that you'll have the benefit of extra glowy skin with this.


 That's it for my countdown. I hope that you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one.

Mollie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment