Tuesday, November 4, 2014

October in outfits


Hey guys,

I hope that you're all doing well. This post will be short and sweet. It's my next instalment of a Month in Outfits. Not had that many chances to dress up this month really hence the lack of anything standing out, maybe November will bring me more luck in that respect. Enjoy.

Sorry I'm Late - my 'perfect' school outfit

Jumper - SinSay
Fuzzy Cardigan - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - SinSay
 FALLing in Love

Cardigan - H'n'M
Hat - H'n'M
Dress - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Primark
 Lee Evan's Monster Tour Show- I had a blast

Top - Reserved
Jeans - Bershka
Boots - New Look
Bag - River Island

 Two Mega Casual Days

Shirt - Thrifted
Top - Zara
Jeans - Bershka
Shoes - Primark
Jacket - Primark
Shirt and Top - Thrifted
Jeans - Bershka
Shoes - SinSay











What looks like PJs

Top - Primark
Pants - Primark
Shoes - Converse
 Making more effort...

 
Jacket, Top and Pants - Primark
Shoes - SinSay











Colours!

 All Primark














Harry Potter Marathon Party - I had to go dressed in my house colours i.e. Dark Blue for Ravenclaw

Sequin Blazer - Thrifted
Dress - Primark
Shoes - Converse












Another Uni Day

Hat - H'n'M
Jacket - Primark
Dress - Reserved
Shoes - House
Bag - River Island
 Halloween - I went dressed as Charlie XCX and my friend Ewelina went as Iggy Azeala cos we're so FANCY

Cardigan - Primark
Dress - New Yorker
Shoes - New Look













See you in my next post

Mollie 

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment