Hey guys,
Can you believe that the month of October is already gone? This year is going far too quickly for my liking. This month's favourites are a one brand focus i.e they are all from Makeup Revolution as these were the products that I was trying out and that I loved so don't get too offended by it. I hope you enjoy :)
1. Ultra Blush and Contour Palette in Sugar and Spice - My favourites from this Palette were the two top blushes on the left, the one in the bottom left corner and the pale highlighter in the top right corner. Those colours seemed really autumnal to me and they looked very flattering on my skintone. The highlighter gave me a nice, gentle glow which I really enjoyed (link here).
Eyes
Inner eye brightener - I thought I'd give it a go in case my inner eye brightener from Catrice run out. It actually turned out that I like this one better as the other one decided to be a bad liner and stop co-operating tut, tut. It has a nice flesh colour to it so it doesn't look too harsh and it stays in place all day (link here).
2. Essential Mattes Palette - A palette of 12 matte shades raging from neutrals to purples and blues. It's a very versatile palette perfect for both everyday looks and for smokey evening looks. The shadows are nicely pigmented and bled well especially considering the mega cheap price. I originally bought this palette with a Kylie Jenner look in mind as I didn't have enough matte shades to stay true to her look. I think the tutorial turned out well and you can check it out here. After I created the look I fell in love with the palette so I do recommend you check it out (link here).
3. Salvation Palette in Run Boy Run - This eyeshadow palette consists of 12 shimmery shades and 6 matte ones. The shades stay pretty much within the neutral family which means that this palette would suit most skin tones. My favourite colours from this palette were Running in Victory, Sun Will Be Guiding You, World Is Not Meant For You, Follow Me and You Are Finally mine (link here).
1. Lipstick in Treat - Brown-y, neautral colour which I used in the Kylie Jenner inspired look and I found myself using it on the everyday basis (link here).
2. Lipstick in Rebel with a cause - a dark, pink shade that is supposedly a dupe for Rebel from MAC. I really liked this on the days when I wanted to spice up my neutral look with something a little bit more bold (link here).
3. Lipstick in 100% Vamp - This lipstick is very deceiving. It look pitch black in the bullet but in fact it's a very, very dark, fierce purple colour. It pairs extremely well with bold eyelooks and I used this on my friend Ewelina in a recent tutorial which you can check out here. Link to the lipstick here.
Swatches:
Treat
Rebel with a Cause
100% Vamp
I hope that you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one.
Mollie
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment