Hey guys,
I'm writing this post from my death bed. I'm kidding, obviously, but I am writing from my sick bed as I am still very much ill. So even though the end of September wasn't particularity fun, I did discover quite a few beauty things through this month and here's a quick look at them. Enjoy.
Skincare
This month, I've only had one skincare discovery, but it has been a great one. It's the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I use it every night to remove my makeup (on days that I do wear it). I put a few drops on a cotton pad, just enough to make it wet but not drenched, then I press it to my eye to dissolve my makeup, give it a bit of a rub and my makeup on that eye is dissolved. Then I just flip the cotton pad over and gently rub to remove any leftovers and my eye makeup is gone. Then I do the same with another pad on the other eye and remove my face makeup with a face wash/ scrub.
It's basically a miracle worker in makeup removal and it's so much more gentle than makeup wipes as well as being so, so much more effective.
Hair
My hair was an absolute disaster after I had my ombre redone. It was frizzy, dry and just simply awful. However the products that I used basically saved it and put it back to how it was, which is soft and shiny and definitively not frizzy.
The products I used were the Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry, Dull Hair. I used them in combination with the Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask.
I would wash my hair, as you would, with the shampoo, rinse it off and then I'd apply a generous amount of the conditioner from the top of my hair to about my neck, and from then on I'd apply the mask. I'd keep that for the remainder of my shower (about 20 minutes+ ) then rinse it off with cool water and I'd come out with less damaged hair. Miracle combo to say the least.
Makeup
The first makeup favourites makeup wise of this month are not that exciting as they were featured in previous post but I've been using them a ton, These were my MAC Warm Neutrals Palette and my Inglot Palette. So click on the links if you want to check out swatches and things like that.
My next favourite makeup product of this month was this MaxFactor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Pink. It just gives off the most natural, healthy colour to my cheeks and it's perfect for back to school makeup (hint, hint).
This month I also fell in love with wearing bold lips. My go to red lipstick was Kate Moss Lipstick from Rimmel in 01. It's super creamy, and it's very much cool toned so it doesn't make my teeth look yellow which is most definitively a good thing. I did a look feauting this lipstick and you can check it out here.
My other lip favourite of this month, and the last makeup favourite, was a L'Oreal lipstick in 362 layered under a Soap and Glory lipstick in Soft Pink, The combo gave me a very, very grown lip with a muted gold sparkle. You'll be able to see it in action in a GRWM post very,very soon.
Fragrence
The last favourite of this month is a perfume from Avon which I received for my birthday. It's called Scent Essence in Romantic Bouquet. It's very floral, but deliquate and girly as well. It's been the scent to help me transition from summery scents to autumnal ones
I hope that you enjoyed this post and I'll see you very soon in my next one.
Mollie xx
No comments:
Post a Comment