Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Favourite Fall Things TAG


Hi guys,

I hope that you've all been well, unlike me as I've been incredibly ill over the last few days. Fortunately I'm a bit better now. 
Anyways, to take a more positive outlook on Fall/Autumn I thought I'd do the Favourite Fall Things TAG created by beautybaby44 on YouTube. I hope that you enjoy.


Fall Beauty Favourites

1. Face Product

My favourite foundation for the colder months is the L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N1. It provides me with really, really good coverage and stays put all day which I think is essential if I am to opt for a bold lip or eyelook (or both). 






2. Cheek product 

My favourite blush is the MaxFactor Miracle Touch Creme Blush in 07 Soft Candy. The colour looks very red in its packaging but once blended it gives of a fresh pinky glow that makes you look like you've been out for a walk in the park on a chilly day. 




3. Eye product

I' currently loving my MAC Warm Neutrals Palette. As the name would suggest it's made of warm neautral colours that look perfect paired with a dark bold lip or some red lipstick.



4. Lip Product

My favourite lip combo recently as you could have seen in my September Favourites is the L'Oreal Lipstick in the shade 362 with Missing Pink from Soap and Glory on top of it. To me they give off a very 90's vibe which is so in this season and I absolutely love it. 




My favourite red lipstick is the Lasting Finish by Kate in 01 from Rimmel. It's a very vibrant red and I'm pretty sure it has a blue undertone as it makes my teeth look whiter which is always a perk. 






5. Hair product

My favourite hair product for Autumn has got to be L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil. Basically I use it on damp hair to add shine to it and then on mornings where my hair is mega frizzy which tends to happen a lot in Autumn due to temperature differences, wearing hats etc., I put a single pump in and just smooth it down and makes my ends soft and shiny.



6. Fragrance/candle

I don't have a favourite candle as I'm not big on investing money in them. However in general I love anything that is cinnamon or vanilla scented and I usually burn incense of that variation. 


Fall Fashion Favourites

1. Trendy Clothing Item

My fuzzy jumpers. The trend for them started last year and it just blew up this year. Yet again this has a strong 90's influence and my total collection from last year (I expect it to grow this year) comes to 5 plus a fuzzy cardigan. Whoops.




2. Comfy Clothing Item

My Giraffe Onsie, Isn't it oh so glamorous... No, It's really not but it's very comfy.





3. Shoes

My Chelsea Boots from New Look. The first 15 minutes of wearing them was a walk through hell but since then they've been a dream to walk in and they make my legs look super slim and long which I can't say no to.




4. Accessory 

My favourite accessory for fall are big, chunky scarfs to protect my delicate throat and to spice up any outfits.

I hope that you have enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one.

Mollie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment