Friday, May 2, 2014



April Favourites 2014

Hey guys. I'm here today to show you a couple of things that stood out to me throughout last month.

Firstly I've been loving this Sleek MakeUP Blush by 3 in the colour PINK SPRINT 366. It's filled with extremy bright pinks that can do some serious damage if you  apply too much. So less is more in this case. When applied right, these colours provide a nice bit of colour to the face that's perfect for the current season. 

 



The second product that I've been loving this pats month is related to the blushes. It's a brush by ecotools. I don't have the actual name for it , but it's just a big, fluffy brush. It's incredibly soft and ideal for me to apply blush with as it blends it out well.


My next favourite is a concealer. It's the Rimmel London Wake me up concealer in the shade 030 Classic Baige. It provides enough coverage to conceal spots and dark circles whilst still brightening my face. It doesn't crease, dry up or darken with wear. 



The last make up product that I've enjoyed this month is the Maybelline Eye Studio eyeshadow in Jade. It's a  highly pigmented eyeshadow in pealry white colour. I use it in large quantities in my innner eye corners to brighten up my eyes and make them look bigger and more awake. 

 


My nail polish favourites of the month are Essie's 'set in stone' glitter nail polish worn over Eye Candy's 'minty'. They last incredibly well and they look fantastic for spring. 

 


 




I hope you guys have enjoyed my beauty favourites of the month April and I'll see you in my next post. xx





No comments:

Post a Comment