Hey guys,
I hope you're doing fantastic.
Another blog post, another makeup look.
This one is inspired by Kylie Jenner for two reasons. One, I got one of the 'Kylie lipkits' (this is explained here) so I wanted to create a look with it. Secondly, the Kat von D palette reminded me of the sort of looks that Kylie wears. So here we are.
I hope you like it.
Base:
I started off with a clean, moisturized base.
I then dotted two pumps of the Rimmel Lasting Finish Perfection in 100 Ivory all over my face.
I then blended it in with a rounded, dense foundation brush.
I then applied the Collection Lasting Finish Concealer in Fair on the middle of my forehead, my under eyes, the bridge of my nose and chin to highlight those areas and blended it in with an angled foundation brush.
Then as always, I set it with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and the Real Techniques Powder Brush.
Contouring
To contour my cheeks, nose and jaw line I used the Bahama Mama bronzer from theBalm and a pointed face brush.
To bronze up my forehead and cheeks I used a fluffy brush and the Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze bronzer.
For blush I used the shade Baby Love from the Too Faced Love Flush palette.
Brows
For brows I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown and the Zoeva 317 Wing Liner Brush.
Eyes
For my eyes, I used the 'Kat von D shade and light' palette.
To start out, I applied the shade Liberatus all over my lid.
I then applied the shade Ludwin all over my lid and through my crease.
I then applied the shade Succubus all over my lid and crease over the previous shade but not as high.
I then applied the shade Solas over my lid but I didn't blend it into the crease.
*Tip* remember to go back and top up the shades and keep blending . That's what smoky eyes are all about!
I then took the shade Shax and blended it along my lashline.
I then took the shade Succubus again and blended it along my lower lashline.
I then did a winged line with the Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner.
I then took the shade Shax again and blended it gently over the liner to softer in.
I also pressed this shade in along the outer third of my lower lashline.
Finishing Touches
To add more bronze and glow, I took the shade Mimosa from the 'Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Gleam' and applied it where I applied my bronzer.
For even more glow, I used the shade Crushed Pearl from the same palette and applied it to the tops of my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, my Cupid's bow and the inner corners of my eyes.
I then applied two heavy coats of the Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced on my lashes.
And finally, I applied ' the Kylie Lipkit in True Brown K' on my lips.
Finished Look
Ps. Hope you like my new hair colour <3
See you in my next post
Mollie
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment