I hope that you're all well. I'm here today with another Tag post. I've seen this 'Me Time' tag created by Essiebutton circling around YouTube and I thought I'd give it a go. I hope you enjoy.
What do you watch or read during me-time?
Well I watch a fair bit of things, but here's a few of them:
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - I'm on the last season, what will I do with my life when it's over?
2. Youtube videos - my favourites include the SimSupply, Deligracy, Zoella, Essiebutton, Melanie Murphy, Melonlady and the list goes on
3. Once Upon a Time
4. The Reign
5. Awkward



Recently I've not had time to read much but in genral terms I like to read teen fiction and young adult books. My all time favourites are Harry Potter, The Little Prince and The Princess Diaries.
What do you wear during me-time? #nobra
PJs oviously and defenitly no bra :P 'Me time' is comfy, lazy time.
What are your me-time beauty products?
I like using the Ziaja deep cleaning face paste and a heavv duty moisturiser from the same brand to make my skin super soft and refreshed.
Current favourite nail polish?
I've been very lazy in the recent month or so with my nails so
I don't currently have one.
What do you eat/drink during me-time?
Lots and lots of tea and naughty, naughty junk food. 'Me time' is time to relax and indulge.
Current favourite candle?
I've been burning a Warm Vanilla Scented Candle from Home Bargains recently and it proves to be a quite pleasant one.
Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
In the summer, when it's hot and sunny I love going to the park by myslef and absorbing the sun rays on a blanket whilst reading and listening to music. In autumn and winter not so much because it's cold and horrible outside whenever I do get some 'me time'. If it so happens to be lovely out I might go for a cheeky shopping trip.
Would you ever go see a movie alone?
Nope, nope and nope. I find going to the movies a very special activity that I like to enjoy once every blue moon with my friends as cinema prices are hard to swallow these days and the popcorn and treat prices are an absolute disgrace (£6.50 for a medium popcorn and drink for one). But if I could afford t I don't think I would mind.
Favourite online shop?
Makeup Revolution as I can't find their products in stores in me and I prefer buying clothes in actual shops as sizing in my case can be very tricky. Besides I find it more fun to wonder the shops with a friend and having a girly afternoon in town.
Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
If I had a bath, I'd take one. That's a treat I only get to have at my mum's house.
I also love writing on my blog when I have time to myself as it's my creative outlet.
That's it for these questions and tag. I hope that you enjoyed and I'll see you in my next one.
Mollie
xx



No comments:
Post a Comment