Hey guys,
I hope that you're all well and that you're enjoying the change of season. I'm here today to show you some of the other, non-beauty related things that I've been loving in the month of September.I hope that you'll enjoy and maybe check some of these things out.
Accessories
1. Chelsea boots - shoes of the autumn/winter season. These particular ones are from New Look and for the first 15 minutes of wearing them they were like hell that was contained on my feet, but after that they became more and more comfortable with every step.
They go great with any outfit, casual or otherwise, and make my legs look super long and slim. So I'm head over the heels with them (puns, puns, puns).
2. Small round sunglasses - I know that sunglasses are typically a spring and summer accessory but my eyes are super sensitive to sunlight and they get watery if I don't wear glasses on sunny days. My boyfriend got these glasses in Poland for himself but then decided that they look weird on him and he handed them over to me. To me, they scream 90's and I think they rock.
Activities
1. Trip to London
At the beginning of the month I went on my first trip to London. And I was taken aback. I think that that city is absolutely breath taking with it's scenery and history around every corner. I only wish that I had more time to explore it and hopefully one day I will.
2. Visit to WB Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter
I went ahead and embraced my nerdy, Potterhead ways. The studio is an amazing experience that explains the behind the scenes of the movies and gives a different outlook on the films and makes one appreciate them even more.
Drinking Butterbeer. It was bloody grim btw. They had two bins for the butterbeer, one for the cups and one for the liquid itself. Goes to show that it's expected to be bad.
TV Shows
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - A show from the 90's about a teenage girl that has been chosen to protect the world from evil. It's filled with action, drama, crazy love plots and a lot of WTF moments.
2. Suits - A drama about about lawyers in New York. It's sort of like House, but instead of a witty, slightly arrogant doctor we get two lawyers cut from that same cloth.
I hope that you have enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one.
Mollie xx





No comments:
Post a Comment