Sunday, October 12, 2014

GRWM


Hey guys,

I'm here today with something a little different. When I was getting ready for a small birthday celebration for a friend I thought " why not document this in a Get Ready With Me Post". Hopefully you'll enjoy. 


Let's get started...

First it's shower time...




Products used : Imperial Lather Shower Gel, Garnier Pure Active Face Scrub, Simple Toner, The Body Shop Body Butter and Nivea day cream for oily skin.

Once clean and moisturised, it was time to sort out my hair.





I started off with brushing through it and applying dry shampoo to the roots. 







Then I applied some curl enhancing mousse to my hair and wrapped my hair onto small plastic rollers to create no heat curls.




Then it was time for my favourite part... makeup.

I started off with creating a Flawless base.




Products used : L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N1, Catrice Camouflage Creme in Ivory and Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent.

I then went onto contouring my face,using a creme blush and adding some glow.





Products used: L'Oreal Bronzer, Max Factor Miracle Touch Creme Blush in 007 Soft Candy and Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter in Peach Lights.

Then I filled in my eyebrows and went onto my eye makeup.

I started off with softly defining my crease with a cool, grey/brown colour.



Then I began creating a cut crease with a matte, black eyeshadow. I started off by adding a bit off colour, blending it out and then adding more. Every new layer I blended and added less until the very crease was the blackest and the colour faded.




Then I added a gold eyeshadow all over the lid.



And then I applied eyeliner with a strong wing. Next I applied some fake lashes and that was my eyes done.





Products used : MAC Warm Neutrals Palette, Makeup Revolution Brow Kit in Dark, Collection Felttip Eyeliner in Black, NYC Big Bold Mascara in Extra Black.


FInally I applied some dark brown lipstick with gold shimmer from L'Oreal and layered it with a soft pink colour form Soap and Glory.



Products used: L'Oreal Lipstick in 362 and Soap and Glory Lipstick in Soft Pink.


Then I took out my rollers, brushed my hair and here's the outcome.



And this was my outfit of the night.



I hope that you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one ;)

Mollie xx













No comments:

Post a Comment