Wednesday, September 3, 2014

MAC palette and brush review and swatches


Hey guys, 

I hope that you've been well  .I'm here today to show you my first MAC palette and brush which is very very exciting for me. 

The brush is called the 217 and it's a blending brush. It's dense however not to the point where it's stiff and hard to blend. The bristles are very, very soft and they blend out eye shadows smoothly and effortlessly.

The MAC palette that I received (it was a birthday present from my boyfriend) was the 15 Eye shadow Warm Neutral Palette. It's a pre-built palette from MAC that is worth £170 and is sold for £65 which is an absolute bargain. 
As the name suggests the palette is made up of 15 warm neutral eye shadows. As a result of this this palette is ideal for people with blue and grey eyes as the colours are the direct opposites of those eye colours and thus they make them stand out. That does not go to say that a person with any other eye colour shouldn't use this palette, as neutral eye shadows suit anyone.


 The eye shadows in the palette are able to create day time and night-time looks. They are all beautifully pigmented and buttery. There's no fallout with the the dark eye shadows either. I would definitively recommend picking up this palette and brush if you want to start your adventure with MAC cosmetics. 







I hope that you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one x

No comments:

Post a Comment