Friday, September 12, 2014

Lazy Day Tag


Hey guys,

I'm back with another chatty post. Today I decided to have a lazy day in my PJ's and just chill and relax, which brought me onto the idea of doing the Lazy Day Tag. Let's get on with it.

1. What is your lazy day skin care routine? 

I go super simple and just wash my face with water 

and moisturise, as I deep cleanse my face at night there's 

no need to do it in the morning.


2. What is your lazy day makeup?

What makeup, I'm being lazy so I wear nothing whatsoever 

on my face.


3. What is your lazy day hair style?

A messy bun on the top of my head, which tends to shift

 throughout the day to the side of my head. 


4. What is your lazy day outfit?

Either PJ's or sweatpants. Today I'm wearing PJ's and a 

fluffy bathrobe both from Primark.


5. What is your lazy day scent?

Deodorant, no point wasting nice perfume.


6. What is your lazy day pampering product/routine?

At the end of the day I will take a nice, hot shower ( I would 

take a bath but I don't have a bathtub). I'll wash my hair with 

the Garnier Ultimate Blends Marvellous Transformation 

Shampoo and Conditioner for dry, dull hair. Then I'll apply an 

argon oil hair mask. While it sits on my hair, I shave my legs 

and make them silky smooth . Once out of the shower I'll 

cleanse my face using my Ziaja paste and moisturises it with 

the face cream from the same brand. Then I apply the 

chocolate body butter from the Body Shop, put on PJ's 

(again) and jump into bed.


7. What is your lazy day snack/food? 

Preferably I order Chinese food. I always order the same 

stuff, salt and pepper chicken, egg fried rice and salt and 

pepper chips. After I'm done eating I'm in heaven and I 

cannot move.


8. What is your lazy day drink?

On a normal day I drink a lot of coffee to keep me alert and 

on top of things. On a lazy day I drink tea, just regular black 

tea with two sugars and no milk.



Now that the post is done, I'm gonna go climb into bed and 

watch youtube videos or read a book. I hope that you 

enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one.


PS. Excuse the spaces in between the lines, I couldn't make 

them any smaller as the lines overlapped and I had no idea 

how to fix it, O hope that you don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment