Hey Guys,
I hope that you've been well. I'm here today with my first instalment in my back to school series.
When I was in London for a short visit (that city is absolutely stunning by the way), I decided to use the opportunity to go to one of the bigger Primarks there as the one in my city is tiny and does not have the best stock. I hope that you enjoy.
Accessories:
I picked up one pair of shoes. They were these paisley printed ones and the print was what drew me in. I think that they will go well with any simple outfit and that they will be mega useful for busy days at uni when lots of walking will be required.
Price : £7
I also decided to stock up on some jewellery as I always feel that I don't have enough. The first piece that I picked up was this set of 3 dainty necklaces that can be worn together or separately, and can be layered with other necklaces as well so it provides me with a rainbow of options.
Price: £3
I also decided to pick up two statement necklaces as until then I only owned one and they're the perfect accessory to spice up a simple outfit.
Price :£4 each
Clothes:
I decided to pick up this blue, printed sheer shirt as I am definitively lacking in the shirt department, especially since they're a perfect layering piece for autumn and winter and they're perfect for transitional weather.
This shirt is really fitted on the sleeves but absolutely huge in the body section. I think on it's own it makes me look a lot bigger than what I am and it looks awkward tucked into jeans so I think I'll mostly wear it underneath jumpers with the collar peaking out.
Price : £12
Price: £12
I also bought a plain, grey, knitted jumper which I thought would be a great staple in the upcoming months. It'll be great to layer with the likes of the blue shirt.
Next I picked up a similar but difference piece to the last one. I bought this soft, grey sweatshirt. What made it special were the lace details on the sleeves. So although it's style is very casual and comfy, I think it can be dressed up to look very chic.
Price: £8
Whilst browsing the store, I started thinking about how very few pairs of pants I own. Especially cool, printed ones. And then I saw these and I was like yes, please, jump in my basket now. I just think that they are so interesting looking that paired with any plain top and shoes they'll make me look styled up and like I made an effort to dress up. Which is really hard to do first thing in the morning.
Price : £10
Thereafter I went onto buying a few dresses. The first one really remained me of the sort of style that can be seen in Urban Outfitters where the clothes are really, really expensive. So I just had to grab it.
Price: £13
The following dress is a sweater dress which is just perfect for winter when it's freezing cold but I still want to wear a dress.
PS. I think this dress looks best with tights, but I didn't have any at hand so my apologies for not wearing any
Price: £12
The last dress and item of this haul is a more dressy piece. I thought I could wear this on a night out since those are also part of the student life ;) Yet again it's a paisley printed item. Yes, I'm obsessed.
Price: £10
I hope that you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one xx
No comments:
Post a Comment