Wednesday, June 4, 2014
May in outfits
Hello Guys,
I can't believe that it's June already. Summer is here, although the weather suggests that it's still March. May on the other hand was full of lovely weather. I tried to make most of it even though I had exams. So I combined the two and revised outside. I thought that it would be a good idea to show you some of my favourite outfits of the last month and get you in the sprig/summer clothes mood. I hope you enjoy :)
Dress = H'n'M, Shoes - New look
Glasses -Primark, Romper - H'n'M
Dress - Primark, Necklace - Primark, Shoes - Converse
Blazer - Thrifted/Flea Market, Dress - New Look, Shoes - Primark
Dress - H'n'M, Necklace and Bracelet - Primark, Shoes - Converse
Whole Outfit - Primark :P
Cuff earing - Primark, Long, feather earning - New Look, Dress - Urban Outfitters, Shoes - Primark
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment