Hi guys,
As the title suggests this is an introductory post an my brand new blog. However first I should tell you a little bit about me.
My name is Mollie and I am a university student. I love tea which I drink with no milk and 2 sugars. I thought that calling my blog "Mollie's cup of tea" would be a 'funny' play on words since my blog is going to be reviewing things that I may like or dislike and therefore they might be my cup of tea. Haha. As you can see I have a very dorky sense of humor.
I want this blog to be about all the things that I like such as fashion, make up, films, guinea pigs, books etc. I guess at first it is going to be a combination of things and one day it might take some shape. But, let's not jump ahead of ourselves. For now I'd like to welcome you to my blog and enjoy your cup of tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment