Long time, no write (?). I hope that you've all been well. I'm here today to show you a makeup look inspired by metallics and autumn that... I created on a beautiful friend of mine called Ewelina. I hope that you can draw some inspiration from this and enjoy.
Before
Step 1 - I applied some primer to even out Ewelina's skin and then I applied a nice even layer of foundation all over her face.
Step 2 - I applied concealer underneath Ewelina's eyes, around her nose and on any imperfections that were showing through. Then I applied some translucent powder all over her face.
Step 3 - I then contoured Ewelina's cheekbones to make them even more prominent as well as her forehead and jawline. I also applied a dusty pink blush onto the apples of her cheeks and some highlighter onto the top of her cheekbones to make her skin seem more glowy.
Step 4 - I filled out Ewelina's brows with a dark brown powder to make them really bold and make them contrast against her hair and skintone.
Step 5 - I defined her crease with a subtle, cool, pale brown colour.
Step 6 - I applied a dark brown colour in the outer V if her eye to create a cat eye shape.
Step 7 - I lined her eyes first with a black eyeshadow to see where I wanted to put the liner. Then I applied the liner along her lashline, winged it out and created a cut crease with it. Next I added a shimmery, silver shade all over the lid. Then I shaded in the inner corner of the shape that I created to make everything come together.
Step 8 - I applied a thick coat of mascara onto Ewelina's top and bottom. As the final step I added a dark purple lipstick onto her lips and here's the finished look.
I hope that you like this look and that you have enjoyed this post. A big shout out and thank you to my friend Ewelina to let me use her beautiful face as a canvas.
Mollie
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment